Cannondale SR800 Shimano 600 group, Campag wheels

Gary P

Dirt Disciple
A proper Retrobike from my collection. Circa 1990 Cannondale SR800 Series 3.0 Aluminium racing bike.

Pics should be here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24319564@N ... hotostream

Size 56cm C to C seat tube and 56cm C to C top tube so suitable for someone around 5ft 9" to 6ft 2" tall.

Full Shimano 600 groupset.
Campagnolo Omicron wheels on Shimano 600 hubs.
Selle San Marco Ponza saddle.
Elite bottle cage.
CODA bars and Specialized stem.

In excellent mechanical order. Rides beautifully, fast, light and comfortable.

Needs new bar tape and new tyres which have perished over time. Otherwise, can be ridden away.

Has not actually done much in the way of miles over it's lifetime so will polish up lovely.

Not pristine but will make someone a lovely intro to road bikes or a great winter trainer.

Contact Gary on 07951 777698.

Would like £175 ono please.

Please bear in mind that the bike is in Brighton, Sussex which is 1hr on the train from London Victoria, London Bridge or Clapham Common. Buyer will need to collect.

I actually bought a 3.0 series new in 89 i think and it was "dented" a lot more for crankarm clearance than yours is (and non replaceable rear mech hangar)

Attachments

• cannondale 115.JPG
    cannondale 115.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 2,456
They're lovely we'll built machines. Mine has the stay recess dent too but doesn't show up on the pics. Will be sorry to see it go but she'd is full and something has to give! Mine may be slightly later than yours perhaps?

Gary P":ee7pr7j5 said:
They're lovely we'll built machines. Mine has the stay recess dent too but doesn't show up on the pics. Will be sorry to see it go but she'd is full and something has to give! Mine may be slightly later than yours perhaps?

your "dent" looked more gradual than mine I thought , yes I agree yours is (was) younger

Back