Quality Hardtail size small

Steve I have a small Merlin titanium XLM mountain bike frame,it is currently built up as a road/gravel bike but accepts 26” mtb and 700c road wheels,it is my wifes bike and the seat tube measures 14” from bottom bracket centre to the top of the seat tube,The actual top tube length from head tube centre to the seat tube top is 21” I can send you some pics by pm if you think it might be of use.
Kevin

Re:

Are you looking for disc or v frame? I have a dbr axis tt frame which I might be up for selling, as too small for me. Was keeping it for my kids but it's a long way off before it fits any of them. Its v brake only, very tidy, and iirc 17 inch c2t, 15 c2c.

I've got plenty of xtr parts too, m95x or m970.

Steve I have a small Merlin titanium XLM mountain bike frame,it is currently built up as a road/gravel bike but accepts 26” mtb and 700c road wheels,it is my wifes bike and the seat tube measures 14” from bottom bracket centre to the top of the seat tube,The actual top tube length from head tube centre to the seat tube top is 21” I can send you some pics by pm if you think it might be of use.
Kevin
Hi Kevin, I realize this is an old thread, but I was wondering if you still have this Merlin bike. If so, can you please provide more details as to model and year?

Latest posts

Back