el cheapo 26" tyres please

vt612

Dirt Disciple
Hi

as per title, I'm after a pair of 26" folding tyres, must be cheap but not completely worn out as I intend to use them occasionally.

Ideally something lightweight and fast rolling (much like myself lol) for example:

Schwalbe Rocket Ron / Racing Ralph
Conti Race King
Maxxis Crossmark

1.95 - 2.2" but if you have 1.8 Splashbacks then please let me know :)

Re:

Got a new pair of 1.8 splashbacks if you are interested. A fitted but only ridden round the local park set too.

Various other tyres too, schwalbe etc. I can get you specifics if you want. All are little used so will serve you well for many miles.

Re: Re:

ishaw":2620xco3 said:
Got a new pair of 1.8 splashbacks if you are interested. A fitted but only ridden round the local park set too.

Various other tyres too, schwalbe etc. I can get you specifics if you want. All are little used so will serve you well for many miles.

pm'd you ;)

Re:

I've got a pair of 2.1" splashbacks if you want, although not el cheapo. I've got a couple of specialized tyres: a 'Fast track' and a 'the Captain' that would be el cheapo otherwise, but as I've never had them off the wheels they came on, I'm not sure they're folding tyres, now I think about it.

Re:

Thanks, not a bad shout. These must be new on the website as I checked it just the other day. There is postage yo be paid on top though.

I got the splashbacks in the meantime.

Back