Pair of 26" Slick tyres - now sorted

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As I've got a spare wheelset and cassette I'm toying with the idea of having a set of road and off-road wheels that I can swap out every now and then. So I'm looking for a set of slick tyres. Hopefully something decent (lightweight and folding ideally), and not too fat either.

In the past I've had a set of 26" Panaracer Paselas in about 1.3" which I quite liked, also the 26" Conti Grand Prix 1" which I found a bit of a harsh ride, though I'm probably more used to skinny unforgiving road tyres now than I was back then when I had them, so something like those might do the job.

NOW SORTED! Cheers :)

Re: Pair of 26" Slick tyres

ba57ards":34rkff28 said:
If ur ever in Crawley got some u can have think there city jets
Thanks very much for this offer - the City Jets are actually another pair I've used in the past for commuting. I think they only come in 1.5" and are a bit on the heavy side - I'm looking for something a little bit racier at the moment! Cheers :)

I have a set of black and yellow foldable Hutchinson Top Slick Gold Tires. They are allmost unused i Guess. Got them on a wheelset that i bought. I also have a set of black Schwalbe slicks. Used and don't know the size and type(Will check if interested).

Got a pair of Michelin wild run "r" slicks, wire bead (still light though) done one 50 mile road ride, like new really!

Folding pair, 25-559, clean, lightly used, and not at all crispy, £20 UK posted/pair?
IMAG0698_zpstx0p2oz5.jpg

All the best,

Re:

Thanks to all for the replies so far. Dan's Conti GPs are definitely the closest to what I'm after so I'm just working through the payment details with him now.

Cheers :)

I've a pair of panaracer high Road amber wall slicks if interested?

Now sorted thanks to Dan! Thanks to all others too for the replies and offers.

Back