WTB: Fox Float/Vanilla 165mm rear shock

Treker

Dirt Disciple
I'm looking for a 165mm Fox Float rear shock. Must be in good working order. I might consider a Vanilla.

My location says Melbourne, but im in the UK for a few weeks and want to take one back with me.

Thanks

Re: WTB: Fox rear shock 185mm for Marin FRS (199:cool:

How sure? I've been trying to hunt on google for answers but with no luck.
I live in Australia which is where the bike is, but bike parts are cheaper here so wanted to get one to take back with me.

Thanks

Very sure, I've built 3 in the last 6 months and they are all 165mm. The B-17 was 200mm

My current 2000 east peak is 165mm too.

Very sure about being not so sure but the shock I took off and have spare (rebound knackered) are all 165mm too.

I've had a reply on another thread where someone has a 185 though?

Do you have pictures by any chance? Thanks for the info.

1998 FRS no.1

file.php

1998 FRS no.2

file.php

2000 No.3

file.php

Re:

Nice.
Thanks mate i appreciate it.

Which shocks are they? Someone is saying in another thread they have a 165 but doesn't fit...

One is an original Fox Vanilla, the next is a Rock Shox and the last pic is a Manitou

* I have a lovely airshock which is some 400g lighter that I'm waiting to fit after I fix the rebound.

Just measured the shocks. Eye to eye they are 165mm. End to end they are 185mm. The eye to eye measurement is the important bit

Yeah I understood that.
I dont have the bike to hand, im in the UK for a while until I return to Australia where the bike is.

Back