Wanted Sachs shifters

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I am looking for a pair of silver Sachs shifters. Either 7/8 speed of friction would be fine.

Best of all would be these:

4A07DCD4-630E-4DB6-B7B3-C3315F1A7B48.jpeg

but I am willing to accept I might not find a pair.

Last edited:
Re:

I have a pair with a cut-out design quite similar to the ones in your pic except mine have a single cut-out per shifter. They're braze-ons but I think I can dig out a Huret band that they would fit to.

Thank you for the reply. They are not quite what I am after, I would like either the model above or some more recent New Success shifters.

Re:

That's bad luck- I'd just seen the pic and read your comments and so thought of the friction shifters. But, as it happens, I do have a New Success set as well. I was looking to build a groupset around them but it's really fizzled out after some bits being hard to find, so I can offer them to you. Will PM rather than have running correspondence on the thread.

I would still be tempted by the shifters in my original post, but I do now have some very similar Huret precursors:

AjS0ffqWYaz607LLtjlHaQkA2cypHYeph8LtyoA17pW6K25KIx2ZkKbktUBqCaydmb1PFpUgKdbUsB31VEFe21zeRkdolN20P9ajoHGb3BoBsbQRYpjXyUAoRvYgd33jIs89TLiL6Q=w672-h895-no

Back