Stronglight 100 lx Double Chainset

Re:

Thanks for the offer @ Hurin 76

The 100 lx is a more aerodynamic looking crank and I'm looking for one to replace the triple that I currently have on my Vitus 979.

Thanks for the offer though

Cheers Jim

Thanks @ Hurin 76

I'm no expert and I find the whole Stronglight crank identifying thing a bit confusing ( especially as the writing rubs off the more aerodynamic cranks :?

That said I do have What I believe to be a 100 Lx on another bike and A 300 lx Triple on the Vitus , both of which are in a smoother more aerodynamic style, maybe yours is an older model? There is currently one for sale on ebay in France that is exactly the model I'm looking for although it looks a little ropey. or maybe im asking for the wrong thing? and that's why I cant find one ?Thoughts...........

Cheers Jim

Thanks for the help :D

Its similar to the one on Velobase, however there are differences. the model that I am looking for is the same as this one on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/stronglight-1 ... Swc1FXYrZT

( hope I'm not breaking any rules posting this link :oops: )

As I said its pretty confusing

Cheers
Jim

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
cbjim":1gd5ht1t said:
Thanks for the help :D

Its similar to the one on Velobase, however there are differences. the model that I am looking for is the same as this one on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/stronglight-1 ... Swc1FXYrZT

( hope I'm not breaking any rules posting this link :oops: )

As I said its pretty confusing

Cheers
Jim

The other one I have is the same as the one on velobase I will have a route around and see what I have

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
here is the other chainset I have let me know if any good think I have the double version as well

Attachments

• 20151111_121830.jpg
    20151111_121830.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 681
Back