REWARD - vintage BH Cycling Jersey [FOUND]

gridno27

rBotM Winner
Hi retrobiker

I am looking for a 1992/1993 cycling jersey of Spanish Team "Equipo BH" and I prepared to pay a really good Price for it

To remember - the famous riders of this Team called in the Beginning 1985 ZOR-BH are the welknown Spaniards Alvaro Pino, Federico Echave (... Extabe in basque - he's first Spanish winner in Alped'Huez...see the attached pic) and Laudelino Cubino

Attachments

• 3234570009_2_2_dNPVQILT.jpg
    3234570009_2_2_dNPVQILT.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 510
Re: REWARD - vintage BH Cycling Jersey

HI, not selling it, but I have one signed by Alvaro Pino at the finish of one stage of "Galician Tour" in Aloya Mountain. Talking to him asking for a detail he take it off and signed for me.

PD: Alvaro Pino lives 50 kms from my house. :)

Re: REWARD - vintage BH Cycling Jersey

Hi - if you see him eventually could you ask him about using instead of his steelmade BH frame set a bonded frame of carbon from a small French Company ALTEC on uphill stages

I am collecting so called Plastic Probike Replicas - this means I build up carbon made bike which ahs been used of former Professional rider in the Peleton - for example see my Perico's 1988 TVT92 replica as a wall-hanger incl. a corresponding Reynolds Cycling Jersey

- now I intent to build up such a Equipo BH labeled Carbon frame from French Company ALTEC (see the frame set)

... so I need to know the technical specification (group set (C-Record?), other all parts of bike components, Kind of wheels etc. everyting about ...
and how the Frame has been BH labeled. I know from pics I found in the web that they put a BH sticker on the steering tube

...and finally at least I looking for such a cycling Jersey of Equipo BH from end of 80s

Attachments

• TVT92_Delgado1988 Replika.jpg
    TVT92_Delgado1988 Replika.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 452
  • s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 452
Re:

OK! I'm sure I'll be with he in summer, I'll try to remember it. Maybe have I seen your collection in one thread called "Parlamento Ciclista: Colección de Maillots""?

Back