Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Hi retrofolk, ;)

I'm looking for the above for my latest creation. Prefferably Super Italia Pro, or something anatomical. But I will consider conventional drops too.
Must be useable, don't want something that will snap as soon as I get out of the saddle ;)

Thanks for looking,

Mike

Hi mike, I have an itm black handlebar super italia pro, but i'm in italy so I think it would not make sense post from here, because shipping will cost the price of the bar.
I'm sorry, let me know what you think.
Cheers
Pietro

Re:

Yes the bars are 25.8mm. Hopefully we can find something suitable

44cm, centre to centre

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":32vn7ntr said:

44cm, centre to centre

Mike

IIRC I have that size Mike... SuperAnatomical sounds right? Unfortunately I'm not able to check 'til first thing Monday though, sorry!

Dead Rats":107pqfb9 said:
Mike Muz 67":107pqfb9 said:

44cm, centre to centre

Mike

IIRC I have that size Mike... SuperAnatomical sounds right? Unfortunately I'm not able to check 'til first thing Monday though, sorry!

Not a.problem mate, I do have one or two other bikes I can ride in the meantime! :LOL:

Mike

Mike Muz 67":15qf26pf said:
Dead Rats":15qf26pf said:
Mike Muz 67":15qf26pf said:

44cm, centre to centre

Mike

Not a.problem mate, I do have one or two other bikes I can ride in the meantime! :LOL:
Mike

So I see! Maybe we can work out a deal for the bars & that 28 hole rim if they were to share postage :?:

No thanks A,

I decided to use what I have. Thanks anyway though

Mike

Back