1" carbon forks

thecbell

Devout Dirtbag
Im after some black straight bladed carbon forks. Preferably carbon steerer, or at least alloy. It needs to have 250mm of steerer.

I have a pair of time stiletto forks which in happy to part exchange if they interest anybody. They are in good nick, they just dont match my build.
Thanks

thecbell":1qqr0byt said:
Im after some black straight bladed carbon forks. Preferably carbon steerer, or at least alloy. It needs to have 250mm of steerer.

I have a pair of time stiletto forks which in happy to part exchange if they interest anybody. They are in good nick, they just dont match my build.
Thanks
Hmm what's the steerer length on the time fork? I'd be interested if you choose a fair price.. :)

Unfortunately I do not have forks to offer, but, if you'd want to sell your current one (after you've managed to find a suitable candidate..) I'd happily buy yours..

I do not want to hijack this thread, but I'm also after 1inch threadless fork, with 230mm steerer at least. Though I'd be happy with a steel or alluminium one as well.

Re:

No problem. They still seem to reach around £50 used on ebay so id be looking for that. Give me a few days to see if anyone responds and if I get sorted, they are yours. Ta

Back