forks and a flip flop rear hub or wheel

cocodemer

Retro Guru
Looking for some cheap as chips 1 inch forks and anequally budget rear hub or 700 c wheel for a quick fixie build. Anyone got owt?

I've a 'V-Sprint' built rear flip flop wheel that's about 25 miles old from new. Cost me £60 not inc rim tape which I'll chuck in. Black Weinmann 21mm deep rim with machined surfaces, black Quando flip-flop hub of 120mm OLD with long solid axle & tracknuts and 16t fixed cog supplied. I carefully de-logo'd the rim and hub before use so it's stealthy looking. Stainless spokes. Would come boxed to you for £48. Pics...

https://deadrats.co.uk/gallery/raleigh- ... nglespeed/

I have a silver on-one flip flop rear hub, two on-one cro-mo sprockets, and 2 lockrings. I need to check the weight for postage, so I'll say 15 GBP for the hub, 5 GBP for each sprocket and 2.50 for each lockring, all plus postage.

Dead Rats":1gb3dw1c said:
I've a 'V-Sprint' built rear flip flop wheel that's about 25 miles old from new. Cost me £60 not inc rim tape which I'll chuck in. Black Weinmann 21mm deep rim with machined surfaces, black Quando flip-flop hub of 120mm OLD with long solid axle & tracknuts and 16t fixed cog supplied. I carefully de-logo'd the rim and hub before use so it's stealthy looking. Stainless spokes. Would come boxed to you for £48. Pics...

https://deadrats.co.uk/gallery/raleigh- ... nglespeed/

Looks great but its a budget buster, thanks for the offer

foz":26f9njhi said:
I have a silver on-one flip flop rear hub, two on-one cro-mo sprockets, and 2 lockrings. I need to check the weight for postage, so I'll say 15 GBP for the hub, 5 GBP for each sprocket and 2.50 for each lockring, all plus postage.

Was loking for a whole wheel foz, but ill keep it in mind. What size are the sprockets, and width is the hub?

The sprockets I think are either 15 and 17 or 16 and 18, I'd need to check though. The hub I think is 120mm - I was using it in a 126mm frame with some extra washers between the nuts and the frame but again, I'd need to check to confirm. Will try and remember to weigh everything and take some pics!

Back