Campagnolo hubset - 8-speed w. oil ports; Mavic rims - CXP33

EPR

Old School Hero
Hi guys,

Looking to build up a new wheelset so am after hubs and rims.

Hubs
Front: Currently running a low-flange C-record front but it's 36h and I'd like to lace it radially. Love the look of it though so if anyone has a similar front hub (e.g. 90s Chorus, Croce, etc) in good condition and 28h or 32h that'd be great.

Rear: Also currently have an unknown campag rear, would like to build up a matching wheelset though so am after a rear with the oil port too, but to take 8 speed cassette (so 90s Chorus or Record I guess?). 32h or 36h please!

Ideally not looking to spend more than £40-50 for both (the cheaper the better I'm but a poor student) in good condition (i.e. spinning smoothly/no deep spoke lines on flanges - can polish them myself though :) )

Rims:
Once I've sourced rims and know what spoke count I need I'll be after some rims - preferably Mavic CXP33s (or other brand equivalent). Again, won't be looking to spend more than £30-40 on the pair, so not after nos but good/excellent condition would be amazing.

Just drop me a line if you have anything that suits, will buy hubs/rims individually too so please get in touch even if you only have one thing that'll work.

Thanks!

Back