Vetta lite or Avocet Gelflex W30 saddle.

Vinevo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Looking at putting a 92 (nope, it's actually an '89!) road bike together and thinking of the 105 group of that era, bike here viewtopic.php?f=23&t=288443

105 all sourced, thanks for help.

3ttt Forma bars are on their way.

And a Vetta Lite black saddle or Avocet Gelflex W30 in great condition.

Cheers, Ash.

Re: Shimano 1055 parts

Hi Ash,
I have 105 front mech, dual pivot brakes and levers. All very good condition. They came on a 1992 Peugeot 653 I picked up. Send me your email address and I will get some photos sorted for you.
We can discuss price if you are interested.
cheers Kerry

PM sent to Kerry, thanks.

Yes please on the shifters, PM sent.

Re: Shimano 1055 front mech 31.8 mm, 3ttt Forma bars

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think they made a 1055 front mech with an over size band (?)

Your best option maybe a band on adaptor (readily available) for a braze on mech, which I may have in my spares box. Will need to confirm that though.

Have a load of bars too so will see if I have any 3ttt pro forma.

220kestrel":zvf41wxi said:
Hi Ash,
I have 105 front mech, dual pivot brakes and levers. All very good condition. They came on a 1992 Peugeot 653 I picked up. Send me your email address and I will get some photos sorted for you.
We can discuss price if you are interested.
cheers Kerry

Please include prices in reply to wanted ads as per rules. Thank you.

Tel":1ofz08xj said:
I'm not 100% sure but I don't think they made a 1055 front mech with an over size band (?)

Your best option maybe a band on adaptor (readily available) for a braze on mech, which I may have in my spares box. Will need to confirm that though.

Have a load of bars too so will see if I have any 3ttt pro forma.

Great stuff thanks!, please let me know when your ready.

I'm pretty sure I have some silver forma bars, will check tonight and get back to you. I'm also 99% certain that 1055 front Mechs weren't made in 31.8 - they're too early for oversize tubes.

Re: Shimano 1055 front mech 31.8 mm, 3ttt Forma bars, Vetta

Sorry I do not have the bars or the front mech....

Back