C-Record Rear Mech and 27.2 Seat Post

Matt_wood55

Senior Retro Guru
Still looking to complete build!! Good condition only, seems to be a lot of poor stuff around at present on Ebay!

Gen 2 Mech.

Thanks

I think I have a 2nd gen rear mech and also a 27.2 post with engraved logo. I need to check condition and postage before working out a price - can you give me a day or two?

Andy

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Matt_wood55 said:
Still looking to complete build!! Good condition only, seems to be a lot of poor stuff around at present on Ebay!

Gen 2 Mech.

Thanks

I have a 1st generation that came off an ex pro bike so has a very rare cage. Has some scars to the outer plate, currently having it fully serviced by a Campag mechanic which will include NOS jockey wheels. PM me if your interested

Back