Gazelle Champion Mondial frame & forks, 65-66cm

Dave_B

Dirt Disciple
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a Gazelle Champion Mondial frame & forks, very large flavour, i.e. 65-66cm seat tube.

Thanks in advance for all responses.

Dave_B":5ylj89nj said:
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a Gazelle Champion Mondial frame & forks, very large flavour, i.e. 65-66cm seat tube.

I might know someone in the Netherlands who might be able to help...do you want an A or AB or AA frame?....What about TT....as it comes? Condition? How much are you prepared to pay including postage from the Netherlands.....if you are interested...send me a pm with your details and i will pass them onto my friend....include an email address and then he will contact you directly.

sawston_vulcan":2grysmkf said:
Dave_B":2grysmkf said:

I might know someone in the Netherlands who might be able to help...do you want an A or AB or AA frame?....What about TT....as it comes? Condition? How much are you prepared to pay including postage from the Netherlands.....if you are interested...send me a pm with your details and i will pass them onto my friend....include an email address and then he will contact you directly.

Hi, thanks for your message - I have sent you a PM. Cheers, Dave

Back