Campagnolo 50th Anniversary

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Looking for a rear mech, hubs, pedals and seatpost 27.2 mm. Also a set of dustcaps for the crankset is needed.

Hi Tel :) You've got the same problem as the other guy I just helped out "Nick", its just so thin on the ground .... and damned bloody expensive too. Had the chance to buy an entire group for £1100, but splitting it just isn't an option Tel.

It would have been better to buy the entire group with its tags/authenticity numbers, and sell the odds & sods that you already have. I'll track some in worldwide Tel, but need to know budget / that you're good to go my friend, no offence :)

Its that or I'll just PM you as & when it arrives on Ebay at the right price, BUT, that means checlking your PM box daily, its complex for me to guide you, much easier to source. Let me know your thoughts, and if you really want the above, I'll find it. (Got a bit disheartened when the guy I found wheels for never got back to me. He got them in the end on a BIN which is so unusual for 50th)

Later Tel, yours Laz.

Thanks Laz. No need for you to do any of the leg work for me though I search eBay sites myself but rarely will you get 50th ann stuff at bargain prices on there hence my wanted advert.

The above items will be as a gift for a friend after the jersey I brought for him from a forumenger of a rather unscrupulous nature stung me by not sending it so alas I am looking for parts for less than £100 but I would imagine that that would not buy me any of the above, however I can live in hope.....

Thanks again.

No probs Tel :) I always ask as many folk don't know how to trawl the bowels of Ebay looking for stuff, they always just skim the surface. Sorry to hear you got stiffed, that is very annoying, especially when its a gift thats going out rather than in.

Take care, buddy, yours Laz.

Back