Erm....late night eBay purchase of a Sunn of some sort....

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
:facepalm:

In my defence: I'm ill. And have worked ALL day and been an absolute trooper (I'm also now full of cider with a rum and coke chaser) I've also been actively looking for a steel frame in my size, that wasn't a Kona but had those attributes. I'd thought maybe a Voodoo, even another Breezer....

Then this turns up on eBay. And I like it. A lot. Sunn Revolt Fuji SL apparently. Of course, BITD I had the catalogues etc, from John Towl in Launceston, Cornwall, when holidaying down there in the late 90's I picked the things up and now....well I reckon I sold them at some point! :(

Any thoughts/insults/recommendations....? The fork will go almost instantly in favour of either a P2 or something suitable sus wise. Maybe even a carbon V brake fork, who knows..... :mrgreen:

Oh, and does anyone want a Marin Mount Vision frame.....?? :LOL:

Attachments

• Sunn.jpg
    Sunn.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 1,105
Re:

I like it, and they were well regarded in the day :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

What is wrong with the forks :?: :?: :facepalm: :facepalm:

She's at it again ;)

Good score though, I had a lovely Sunn for a while with Obyss forks (needing work), Syncros and RaceFace finishing kit. Lovely bike.

Re:

Very rusty, not straight blade. Perhaps I'm being a little over picky.... :LOL:

Actually secretly quite chuffed about this purchase, TBH.

Minifreak":fmy3bcxt said:
She's at it again ;)

Good score though, I had a lovely Sunn for a while with Obyss forks (needing work), Syncros and RaceFace finishing kit. Lovely bike.

Soz, posts crossed over, and I can't cope with that and rum..... :LOL:

Re:

Hi Kaz, i missed out on that the first time round and sat on my hands the second time :facepalm:
Glad to see its gone to a good home , should a be a great build :cool:

Paul

Re:

Ha ha! I'm at the nervous stage now, where I wonder if I'll get a message from eBay saying the item has been lost, damaged or broken, because in fact the seller doesn't want to let it go that cheaply... :facepalm:

Toying with the idea of a respray but I think the main frame isn't too bad at all, it's just the forks that are scraped and rusty.

Re:

Good purchase! it's a great ride *thumbs up*

If u decide to go with another fork I'd happily buy this one for my rusty dented Revolt gp ;-)

Will look great with a P2 ;-) Hope the seller's into karma and you get it

9693719157_9298683689_b.jpg

Back