Giant ATX team Dh - ebay

ATXted

Retro Newbie
Gentlemen, and ladies of course (ladies always get to go first!)

Tomorrow night (9pm start) my beloved 99 ATX will be going on ebay.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when you have to auction off in my eyes one of the founding dh bikes to make room for one of the youth and to raise cash for an Ian May road bike project.

The bike has been garaged for 10 years or so, but has been fully serviced and after a system bleed and re lube is fully functional once again.

The frame itself has some stone chip parks as expected of a bike of this age (and the paint of that time!)
And believe me when i tell you that the forks are as near to unmarked as i think you will get, the stanchions are immaculate.

Anyway i'm rambling, i thought i would give you guys the inside line on the auction as i've been a silent observer on here for years and have seen a couple ATX projects in that time.

All the best guys, keep doing what your doing, and i hope to be back with my road bike down tube shifter soon.

Regards

Ted

ATXted":dlftwhk5 said:
Gentlemen, and ladies of course (ladies always get to go first!)

Tomorrow night (9pm start) my beloved 99 ATX will be going on ebay.

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when you have to auction off in my eyes one of the founding dh bikes to make room for one of the youth and to raise cash for an Ian May road bike project.

The bike has been garaged for 10 years or so, but has been fully serviced and after a system bleed and re lube is fully functional once again.

The frame itself has some stone chip parks as expected of a bike of this age (and the paint of that time!)
And believe me when i tell you that the forks are as near to unmarked as i think you will get, the stanchions are immaculate.

Anyway i'm rambling, i thought i would give you guys the inside line on the auction as i've been a silent observer on here for years and have seen a couple ATX projects in that time.

All the best guys, keep doing what your doing, and i hope to be back with my road bike down tube shifter soon.

Regards

Ted

This is mine Ted I look forward to seeing yours im a keen collector

Attachments

• Giant100%25Finished_.jpg
    Giant100%25Finished_.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 291
Back