Yeti FSO 2002 XTR £450 BIN

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Yeti-FSO-hardtail ... dZViewItem

68de_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ed - thats the one I mentioned to you in Derby! Its been listed 4 times now and never sold!

Ah, right, got ya now! Did anybody else think it was a good deal? If it was an absolute bargain I would buy to sell straight on... but I don't know about newer Yeti's.

I could only go by what he had in the listing, don't know much about Yeti's. Is it a good buy though?

I'm willing to bet it'd sell pretty quickly if he took new photos of it with spds and flat bars on - I'd be wary of it having been jumped given it's got flats and risers on it (this coming from someone who's only recently weaned himself off flats).

Still, at £450 it's a pretty good deal - part it out and sell the frame for £200 and the forks and finishing kit for £100 and you've got an XTR gruppo and what looks like a nice pair of wheels for £150 - cheap enough that you can put it all away in a box and wait for prices to reach M900 levels :)

Back