Original decals, Hei Hei, GT, orange

Gil you should put up the xizang ones too - they are really hard to come-by I can send you pics of the original yellow if you want.

Don't really make a habit of listing decals, every now and then I sell off any that are "left over" or spares

I would rather deal direct with people and give them what they want than line the pockets of eBay and Paypal anymore than I have to :x

People know where I am if they need things and I try and do them at realistic prices rather than demanding top dollar to people who just want to finish projects ~ believe me I know how much effort can go into finishing something nice, you don't need to play the ebay "game" when your spent months/years trying to finish something off

gil_m":3nvkhjlj said:
Don't really make a habit of listing decals, every now and then I sell off any that are "left over" or spares

I would rather deal direct with people and give them what they want than line the pockets of eBay and Paypal anymore than I have to :x

People know where I am if they need things and I try and do them at realistic prices rather than demanding top dollar to people who just want to finish projects ~ believe me I know how much effort can go into finishing something nice, you don't need to play the ebay "game" when your spent months/years trying to finish something off

Spot on- got me some very nice SBIKE decals from gil-m (BOTM- go on vote for the ugly duckling :twisted: ) at a very, very, good price and some extra decals at no extra cost- why shop anywhere else?

Latest posts

Back