kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Don't see one of these too often..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
theboy":bvry5ap2 said:
true, but it must be the third time its been up :?

Aha, my bad ;)

Something wrong with it? Or just not desirable? Maybe a touch expensive for the condition.. $500 might sell it..?

dunno, picture is crap, doesnt look particularly well looked after, no details on it... just badly sold, and hence not selling.

I sent him an email and asked about any dents or rust problems. His responese was something to the effect of "what you see is what you get." Pretty short response with how proud he seems of it. :roll:

seems to me, like he may not be the original owner, I know a lot of nice bikes end up in the hands of people who bought them cos they were expensive and they liked the paint, then stick slicks on them (cough, Klein! cough), but the bad picture, lack of details, no spec list and flat tyre seem like the give away signs of someone who doesnt really give a tiny rats ass.

$900 is a fair price for the frame and fork I reckon? Wasn't this originally listed at $2k?

I dont know, a standard accu trax is what, $80?, so thats $800+ for the frame, faded, without any details or side on shots... its a leap of faith for someone...

Oh, I'll take one of those $80 Accutrax. Last one I saw on the bay went for 200+. Be nice to have a toad. Wish I lived near the guy to view it. Yeah, it was up before at near 2 grand.

Back