X verts on eBay

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Manitou-X-Vert-Su ... 240%3A1318

Yes, they're mine - and what a bloody carry on to register with eBay. Christ aloud! I'm profoundly deaf, how the hell they expect me to answer the phone for the confirmation code I have no bloody idea. I felt really discriminated against then. With a bit of hassle I managed to get a friend to take the call and text me the number!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :evil: :evil: :evil:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Snipe primed... but getting close to as high as I will go so probably not for me.

Would have been good on my red Trek 8900 but it looks like I'll be sticking with the older X-verts which are on it.

The ones which the braces crack on :roll:

Nee bother duckie, they're in tip top condition though. My team's sponsored by Kowa, so I can't endorse a rival brand on any of the bikes.

Ooooh, only just too much but I had set a limit and that was that.

Good forks and a bargain for someone (who's wife wouldn't string him up if another package arrived at the door).

Back