1997 Kona Explosif frame 19" - Doncaster - Mine - SOLD

Trebz

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202972596306

Sick as a dog, I can;t believe I'm actually having to sell my Explosifs, dam unemployment and damn the effin corona virus.

Check my other sales as well as I'm selling off loads of stuff.

Ta

Trebz

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: 1997 Kona Explosif frame 19" - Doncaster - Mine

Sorry to hear the bad news, good luck with your sales.
That gold one is lovely.

Hehehehe. Wait until I come around to selling my 1997 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 FS Comp in candy blue. Complete with re furbished (By Tim Price) Pace RC36 forks.

Mwuuhahahahaha

No worries there, cut me in half and I read Kona.

Just a note to anyone thinking about purchasing this frame. It's the first 19" 1997 Explosif (frame or complete bike) that's come up for sale in public in at least 3 years. Don't hang around if you want it.

al-onestare":3itp5we6 said:

Just a note to anyone thinking about purchasing this frame. It's the first 19" 1997 Explosif (frame or complete bike) that's come up for sale in public in at least 3 years. Don't hang around if you want it.

This is exactly why iv'e been hanging on to it, rare as hens teeth, as they say.

I still can't believe it's up for sale.

Just a bump as all of my auctions end today. Just in case anyone has missed them.

Don't forget to check my EBAY ITEMS FOR SALE link in my signature.

al-onestare":3brgl0f6 said:

I turned 2 down last year.

But agree, it's rare, and my favourite Kona frame.

It didn't sell, price dropped to £150.

Id love to help you out Trebz, but currently out of work.

I know it's not what you're looking for, but I'd be more than happy to trade. Although, it's bound to sell at your new price

Latest posts

Back