Ritchey Commando

Damn, my size too

Very nice indeed, especially as I have all the parts to kit it out in proper 1985 style, tempting, bank account says no. Would love to see this built up by a retrobiker tho..

Re:

Quite fancy one of these and it's the right size too... but what's the market price for these things? This looks expensive as whole bikes are going for less;

➡️ 2016 eBay
➡️ 2010 Pinkbike (appreciate this is an old one but...)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

Swede":28zk87kp said:
Quite fancy one of these and it's the right size too but what's the market price for these things? This looks expensive as whole bikes are going for less;

➡️ 2016 eBay
➡️ 2010 Pinkbike (appreciate this is a old one but...)

You really think it's expensive - I don't know - it's a rare frame and you can't buy it really often in that size? Think you can't really compare it with an offer from 2010 and there are other examples:

➡️ Frameset, without stem-combo and really expensive
➡️ again only Frameset, without stem-combo and new painting

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

If I could do a deal with the seller, I would ;). I understand it's rare and it's my size but the paintwork isn't as good as the others and for that kind of money I would want it to be a little nicer.

Back