Raleigh M-Trax 400 Titanium

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That is beautiful. I'm definitely going to have a punt on this. I've regretted selling my Ti Raleigh ever since I did it!

Re:

There'll be a proper bidding war on this lol. Myself and spudly are already up against each other

Re:

Well that's a relief lol, I've messaged them to enquire and it's definitely a 20" I'm afraid bud, sorry for you but that means I might have a little less competition.
Just need to immobilise Chris so he can't bid and I'll be a little closer, it's 5 mins from me and in my size too, I do not want this, I need it!
I'll be breaking a 19" 96 lava dome and an 18" purple 93 zaskar to make room for this one as well that's how much I want the bugger :)

Re: Re:

Spudly":25bqrrj7 said:
I'll be breaking a 19" 96 lava dome and an 18" purple 93 zaskar to make room for this one as well that's how much I want the bugger :)

Check your PMs mate.

I think this went for a fair price, especially as it was pick up only. I was out when it went past £300 but still a bargain for such a clean bike.

Back