Kona Hot 1994 21"

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
NOW we're talking. What a beauty! Pretty sure it's a 94 but with a ribbed down-tube. PROPER NICE, just look at those drop-outs: seamless. :mrgreen:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Kona-Ho ... rmvSB=true

AND a decent starting price. Let the bidding commence. Even I'm twitching on this one as it's in a man size ;-) and a lovely colour.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Lovely indeed and as you mention in real man size :D

Seller is apparently not willing to ship internationally, so the American brotherhood needs to step up on this one, if someone in Europe is willing to risk shipping and tax costs :?

K.

Re:

Very cool - the SN is also very close to mine, in fact I'm wondering if the one I have is actually a '94 now..

They are really nicely put together, aren't they? A testament to Teesdale's work :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back