Kona Kilauea - Gumtree

al-onestare":3bhrllt8 said:
That link didn't work for me - hopefully this one should

http://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/kona- ... 1129620021

Yeah I've seen this before with Gumtree links - sadly including yours Al :(

When I wrote the post this morning, I checked it worked in preview before committing it to the site.

Then I submitted the post and checked the link worked again. It took me straight to the advert.

Sure enough, as you say Al, it now doesn't take me to the advert, but just a general section for Bikes & Bicycles for sale in Exeter, Devon.

Yours Al is now also doing the same, so there is clearly something that causes this, which is very irritating if someone on here is interested in the item.

Anyway if someone knows how to get around this, please do tell. Oh and thank you dyna-ti for popping up the pictures.

Pip.

Re:

I assumed that "ad no longer available " just meant it had sold and the seller removed the ad to prevent further enquiries. A kilauea for £35, I imagine it sold quickly!

pipmeister":1gt1cwzx said:
A 1993 Kilauea for an excellent price of £35 - Exeter.

I saw one of these being ridden next to all sorts of non-Retro bikes on Saturday at the Brighton Big Dog.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/kona- ... 1129591890

Pip

And he wasn't hanging around either! My team mate, and he bought it for not much more than that onea few days before, stripped , rebuilt and raced. That's the way to do it.
Nice one Mike! ;)

Mike Muz 67":3bqb6zn7 said:
And he wasn't hanging around either! My team mate, and he bought it for not much more than that onea few days before, stripped , rebuilt and raced. That's the way to do it.
Nice one Mike! ;)

You two were bloody amazing - well done indeed :cool:. Those Dave Hayward action pictures really capture the speed and concentration on your face.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=330010&start=20

I did chat briefly to you both before you raced.

Pip.

Re:

Ah I remember you now! Thanks ;)

Got a face to a username!

My team mate seemed to evade the cameramen a lot more than I did for some reason

Back