Hahahahahaha!

Hahahahah! A couple of months back there was an old box section barracuda single pivot full susser which the seller claimed was an orange. I messaged him saying it was identical to this el cheapo Barracuda, he replied with "its an orange prototype a barracuda team rider used". Some of the ebay listings ive seen at the minute are getting worse and worse. From the marin resting against to the trampoline to the prototype box section marin :facepalm:

retroyetiguy":1iuhddpv said:
Hahahahah! A couple of months back there was an old box section barracuda single pivot full susser which the seller claimed was an orange. I messaged him saying it was identical to this el cheapo Barracuda, he replied with "its an orange prototype a barracuda team rider used". Some of the ebay listings ive seen at the minute are getting worse and worse. From the marin resting against to the trampoline to the prototype box section marin :facepalm:

Er, someone on here bought that Marin :roll:

mike

Did the guy buy the box section prototype or the trampoline special.
If it was the trampoline special I hope he got his chain in its carrier bag :/ .

retroyetiguy":3dpse3hj said:
Did the guy buy the box section prototype or the trampoline special.
If it was the trampoline special I hope he got his chain in its carrier bag :/ .

The box section thingy

mike

Does anyone ever bother using the "report the item" feature?
Just curious if Ebay cares enough to fix these things.

I messaged him. And got a reply... Reported to Ebay, we'll see.

To: ajammyjoe
Subject: Other: faginstrade sent a message about full suspension mountain Bike 21 speed #231401605636
Sent Date: 26-Nov-14 20:37:38 GMT

Dear ajammyjoe
I can assure you it's neither a road bike nor a Cannondale, and the closest it's been to the USA is Kirkcaldy- faginstrade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: faginstrade
Subject: Re: Other: faginstrade sent a message about full suspension mountain Bike 21 speed #231401605636
Sent date: 26-Nov-14 23:45:29 GMT

Dear faginstrade,Dident say it was..- ajammyjoe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear ajammyjoe

Yes you did. Your ad says Cannondale, and it's got Cannondale stickers all over it.- faginstrade

Latest posts

Back