Interesting concept

I can't tell you how many times I've looked at a full suspension bike and thought; "that spring would work much better if it was stuck on a log hanging off the back of this thing."

I've seen some "WTF" stuff on ebay in the past but that takes the biscuit. I'm actually curious what the hell they were trying to achieve with that.

Re:

Tried something like that once but the ride was so wooden. Wonder if the seller has twigged that he needs to tree-t himself to a new shock, that current setup isn't even a basic leaf-spring. Yew wood have to hit a bump pretty hard to get any flex out of that. The tow-hitch had me stumped though - perhaps he's branched out into a new market...

Sorry, couldn't resist

Re: Re:

Crayons":og1xm0rl said:
Tried something like that once but the ride was so wooden. Wonder if the seller has twigged that he needs to tree-t himself to a new shock, that current setup isn't even a basic leaf-spring. Yew wood have to hit a bump pretty hard to get any flex out of that. The tow-hitch had me stumped though - perhaps he's branched out into a new market...

Sorry, couldn't resist

Any more of this, and I'm logging out

Back