Specialized disc brake adapter (shark fin) SOLD

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hello and welcome to my sale ad.
I have a rather rare component here - the coveted (at least amongst FSR owners) Specialized disc brake adapter.
This is the single forged aluminium brake arm that bolts to the existing rear v-brake mount and the top of the rear dropout.
It's in used condition and has had the anodised coating removed, leaving it a matte silver finish.
Some cosmetic marks but it functions well and will bring your beloved FSR steed almost fully into the modern world of mountain biking!

Please note, this can be mounted to other Specialized frames such as '98 stumpjumper and rockhopper hard tails, provided there is a hole in the top of the rear drop out.

Link to pics:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/zprMepKazSqtU09k2

I can do international postage, this will be as an additional cost and recorded (at least until it leaves the British coast).

Price as follows:
£47 posted second class recorded, UK mainland using PayPal goods (I've allowed for fees)

£45 posted second class recorded, UK mainland using bank transfer

£47 + international postage at cost price using PayPal or bank transfer.

International postage cost will be calculated and agreed before despatching.

No offers below the asking price please. I need every penny at the moment. I will be selling some other bits soon at dirt cheap prices though if you need to fill your haggling boots with something...

Back