Sold: Truvativ Hammerschmidt cranks

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Bought these for a project, decided to use other cranks. 165mm arms, new in packet. £15 posted.

Attachments

• 2017-11-05 22.50.01.jpg
    2017-11-05 22.50.01.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 690
Re: Truvativ Hammerschmidt cranks

Could you use a single 4 bolt chainring? And what bottom bracket - is it a special one off

Re:

You can indeed use a single chain ring, that was my intention. As for BB, I believe it's just an Isis spline. I have a nos one, but I'd have to open the crank packaging to test. It's potentially for sale, was going to run it with an rf crank though.

Re:

I've pulled an arm out of the bag and tried the Isis BB. I have to say it's inconclusive. It seems to fit, but the bolts in the arms are not the correct diameter to plug into the BB. I didn't want to 'use' the bolts that come with the BB.

I've never used an Isis BB before, so not sure how they feel or fit before tightening the bolts.

Re:

hi there,

just come across your thread for the truvativ hammerschmidt crank arms you had/have for sale. was wondering if you managed to sell them and if not are they still for sale as i would be be very interested in buying them. many thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back