IBIS TRANNY 26ER FRAME-SOLD

ciderlad65

Retro Guru
Ibis Tranny 26er medium frame in raw carbon finish, in great nick, there are a few marks (its a used MTB) the worst I've tried to photo, its not had a hard life though, chain suck plate is missing, you can still buy these it never bothered me, FSA integrated headset included, builds up silly light with the right bits, I've really enjoyed this frame and is one of the best I've owned, £325 posted, cheers

Attachments

• IBIS 1.jpg
    IBIS 1.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 1,185
  • IBIS 2.jpg
    IBIS 2.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 1,185
  • IBIS 4.jpg
    IBIS 4.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 1,185
Re: IBIS TRANNY 26ER FRAME

It slides so you can tension the chain correctly when running SS and you can take it apart and put it in your suitcase when travelling abroad, if you feel the need

ciderlad65":1gt9sz57 said:
It slides so you can tension the chain correctly when running SS and you can take it apart and put it in your suitcase when travelling abroad, if you feel the need

Cool :cool:

Re:

You can apparently get 700c wheels in there with skinny CX tyres on.. I doubt you'd get 650B wheels with decent tyres in there

no worries, i often thought about trying a larger diameter wheel in the tranny, but i have a 29er and when the going gets tight and twisty, this is faster! controversial i know!! :twisted:

Back