Deore 9sp mini group £23, everything else is sold

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Do the washing up she said, do the washing up!

So I did...

Haha

As it's coming round to that time of year again and I have a box or 2 full of stuff I don't need, I've decided to flog a few bits on, all items are in good nick and working as they should.

I've spent a couple of hours this morning cleaning everything...

The nipper is getting his first balance bike for Christmas, so funds gained will be paying for that!

Anyway, here we go.

Azonic chubby bar (2 inch rise and uncut) with hammer stem, sold as a pair as its a weird clamp size, 28.6, great stiff set up for a late 90s/early 00s jump/dual slalom/DH rig
£53 posted for the pair, rocking horse muck these days. SOLD

Race face turbine Chainset with truvativ Isis bb, close up pic of the Bb for sizes etc, Chainset all cleaned and de-greased. £45 posted
I've just realised that the chainrings are not lined up, that will be sorted before posting

Reduced to £40 posted SOLD

Hope disc brakes, old but cool! Front is a no.5 calliper and fits marzocchi bombers, probably others, rear is a no.3 calliper, I was unsure on prices for these and been watching a few sets on eBay fetch around £100... I'd say these would benefit from a bleed so how about £75 posted for the pair, they come with a set of rather flash orange branded rotors!

EDIT: Hope brakes now sold, rotors still available, and measured at around 163mm or there abouts, £15 posted

Shimano QR skewers, functioning as they should, few marks on ends, £8 posted

Now £6 posted

Deore 9 speed set up, mech, shifter, cassette and chain, the chain my have seen better days but the rest is pretty good for its age, the chain is included as it would only go in the bin if it stays with me. £28 posted for the lot

Now just £23 posted!

Any questions, fire away!

:xmas-big-grin:

Re:

Hello shedobits,

Are you still in Spain? Do you remember we met up and you had that blue zaskar off me a few years ago?

Ideally I'd like to sell it as a oner, if it hasn't gone by the weekend then maybe we could come to an arrangement for the rotors :D

Ben

Re:

Hi Ben,

I remember it well :LOL: . I still have the Zaskar, it`s been a S.S. and a 3X9 off road tourer. It`s stripped now waiting to be a S.S. again.

I want the rotors for my Sub 3 and it`s disks will go onto the GT.

Postage to the U.K. this time if you decide to go ahead.

Could you let me know their size please Ben?

Take care.

Re: Hope brakes, raceface Chainset, Azonic cockpit, Deore 9spd

Ah I see, Ive just gone out now so won't be able to check until the morning, they're not huge, 160-180 at a guess, probably closer to 180 but I could be wrong!

Will let you know for sure tomorrow

Re: Hope brakes, raceface Chainset, Azonic cockpit, Deore 9spd

Open to offers...

Shedobits, I've had no biters so I'm happy to sell you the rotors separately, I'll PM you

Back