Wanted - Frame and forks for a ton please

trek_y

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi, a friend is asking me to sort a bike for him so looking for a reasonably modern (with disc tabs) frame and fork for up to £100. Size needs to be around 17".
I have most of the other bits needed but if a headset, seatclamp, seatpost etc are on offer as well that'd be nice. Cheers.

In case you're anywhere near Hampshire I've got this lovey Trek frame that has been waiting for ages for someone to come and take it away for next to nothing! Seatclamp/post/headset included, possibly a front mech too.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=336007

Re:

Firstly sorry this is in the wrong forum , oops ! But thanks for the replies.

Fatalswan that Trek looks great but I feel might be a bit big so will measure up and let you know. I will heading your way next weekend on a visit to Fareham so that could work out well.

Baj can you give me some measurements please for the kinesis frame but I may well have the forks in any case as those look good. I'm assuming the rock lobster frame in your link is not available ?

Cheers.

Re:

RSP 250 frame (naff orange respray)17.5in and a pair of black alloy disc forks can include, seat post, clamp, and a headset £65 posted

Back