130mm Recons/9spd Deore RH shifter/32t NW Ring

jointhedotz

Retro Guru
Hi All,

Few bits for sale:

Rockshox Recon 351 SoloAir 130mm - £60 posted - Working fine but could probably use a service and new decals, stanctions good apart for 2 tiny dings that don't appear to be affecting performance (althogh they only happened on last ride so can't be 100% on that. They have a 180mm straight steerer and I'll include the IS to post mount for 180mm calipers. They also come with the poploc remote, never used this but seems to work, there's a cable tie around the hole where the cable enters though so I'm guessing it's failed in the past. The cable tie appears to have held though :)

Deore Rear shifter - 9spd - £10 posted - Only 6 months old, working fine but I've lost the grub screw that covers the cable entry hole

Superstar 32t NW ring 104bcd - £10 posted - Used for under 100 miles, should be plenty of life left

2x Conti Mountain King 2 2.4's - £15 collected - Prefer collection on these as they're the non-folding model but could post at buyers cost. They've also been used for <100 miles and come with free mud.

Thanks for looking :)

Back