Dekerfs - were three, now two

Slimtim

Retro Guru
At the same time as selling up a lot of my road kit (and my Pedersen which went today), the time has come to also part with my small collection of Dekerfs.

All will suit riders in the range 5ft 9 to 6ft 1 depending on proportions - for reference, the bikes in the pictures are set up for me, I am just under 6ft 1 and have a 34 inch inside leg.

There are three options for you to choose from (or buy all three!), and come as a bundle that includes the parts listed.

1. Singlespeed £325

18.5 inch c-t frame made out of Reynolds 725 and classic Dekerf orange. Just great fun to ride. Comes with headset, Fox 80 RLT forks, and a pair of singlespeed wheels (with Spot Brand disc hubs and a White Industries sprocket). Picture below.

2. Phenomenon £345

You don't see many of these and it was the most expensive frame that Chris Dekerf made. Selling as frame, matching Cane Creek headset, Fox 80 RLT forks, and Thomson seatpost. Picture below.

You're welcome to have a look and buy in Kingston Upon Thames.

Attachments

• P1010671.JPG
    P1010671.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 653
  • P1010238.JPG
    P1010238.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 653
Re: Dekerfs - three of

Hi,
do you have another picture of the dekerf single speed? thanks,
marco

Hi Marco, yes will be taking some later, anything particular you would like to see? Tim

OK, no problem. The disc caliper is attached to an adapted which mounts on the axle and slides into the dropout. And is excellent! I have used it for several years of fast XC and never, ever had a problem. As the dropouts are horizontal the adapter also adjusts with the wheel position if moved so all is good and aligned.

Latest posts

Back