3 helmets for sale

Reluctant

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My little collection of trial and error helmets has got a bit out of control.......time to move a few on!

Abus Urban, New and boxed..... I've decided it's not quite what I wanted. In grey, size small/medium, fits size 52 ~ 57cm. All the silver stripes are reflective material and there is a bright red LED light built into the adjusting knob at the rear ~ ideal for being seen on dark roads. Proper German build quality from Abus. £25 including postage :)

Spiuk Synergis, Size small/medium which is 51-56cm , fully adjustable. High quality cycle helmet in nice looking matt champagne finish. Can be used with or without the peak. Boxed, with manual and product info; never been used. RRP was £69.99........ £20 including postage.

Bell Variant , size medium, for MTB or general all round cycle use. Recently purchased and used for my road commute for 6 weeks or so. In very nice condition with no marks or damage and certainly never dropped or crashed. With the coming darker nights, I've bought something more "hi-viz", so this is now surplus to my needs. Will be shipped in a helmet box, with the original owners info booklet. Size "medium", adjustable to fit 55-59 cm head size. The Variant is a great quality and stylish helmet that sells for an RRP of £74.99. £35 posted.

Re:

[*]possibly interested in the Spiuk. Will go and check size of mine.
Is there adjustable retention at the back?

Mike

Back