Hope QR seat clamp, silver 34.9 £10 posted

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
EDIT (22/10/15)

All I have left is the seat clamp, sorry it's a bit grubby in the picture, it will be clean before posted!

Ladies and Gents,

I have a few nice parts here which I’m looking to move on as they don’t quite fit what I’m building at the moment, I do like a good change around (a bit to often some might say!!)

Anyway, what I have:

Shimano Zee crank and bb, this has been used about half a dozen times in dry conditions, there are still traces of the bright green grease from the shimano factory in some of the threads! The reason I’m moving this on is because when I bought it I didn’t know that you cannot fit a granny ring, its for middle and top ring only – or a single ring if you wish, the BB has some light markings on the outer casing where it’s been done up/undone but is working fine and is in the same working condition as the crank. I want £43 posted for this

Hope bash guard in red 104BCD for 32-34 t chainring protection, mint condition, never been bashed on anything, I’ve had it for about a year but is been sat in the garage for a good 10 months. £20 posted

Hope QR seat clamp, couple of years old, silver, 34.9 size. £10 posted

Re: Shimano Zee crank, hope bash guard and QR clamp

Great price on the cranks, what length are they?

I'll take cranks if mass199 passes....:)

Cranks are 175mm and provisionally sold - so is the bash guard pending payment

Back