98 20" F1000 Cannondale Chameleon CAAD3 Frame Headshok SOLD

paddlingpool

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all, here we have a 1998 Cannondale F1000 CAAD3 Chameleon frame, Headshok Fatty D Forks, Headshok stem, rear mech hanger, seat post & clamp.

Frame size is 20" center of BB to top of seat tube, 18-3/4" center of BB to top of top tube. Cannondale class this as an XL.

The forks are elastomer/spring sprung with oil damping with an 'on the fly' lockout, and are fully working.

There are a few paint chips here and there (the worst being on the chainstay) and there is a small ding under the downtube near bb, its not that bad but it is there, and there is a very slight bit of front mech pinching (see pics).

The Chameleon paint scheme means that the frame changes colour from green to purple in the different lights/angles.

Frame and forks are disc or V brake compatible.

I have tried to describe & capture (in pics below) all these areas as best and as honestly as possible so any potential buyers are not disappointed when they receive the goods.

This is a very nice frame for someone.

£155 posted to the UK Mainland. Payment via paypal gift, or pay the fees. SOLD

Please see pics below and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

DSC_0804_zpsvgzus9ps.jpg

DSC_0805_zpsm0nk7x7j.jpg

DSC_0806_zpsga9kwjhh.jpg

DSC_0807_zpspdaeopdq.jpg

DSC_0808_zps2buqxmfc.jpg

DSC_0811_zpsjqlhcvv9.jpg

DSC_0812_zpswwlpqstc.jpg

DSC_0813_zpsmoen18xi.jpg

DSC_0814_zpszer8ue3s.jpg

DSC_0815_zpssdwjpwhr.jpg

DSC_0816_zpspyyo08xe.jpg

DSC_0817_zpscxxmafcg.jpg

DSC_0818_zpsimj2vxb5.jpg

DSC_0820_zpsgcdxk9jv.jpg

DSC_0799_zpswz6zw7r4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Re: 98 20" F1000 Cannondale Chameleon CAAD3 Frame Headshok Fork

Think someone posted a wanted advert for one of these bud.

Re:

These were awesome paint finishes...called "chromalusion purpleen" of all things!
Just like my mates Nissan Primera actually.
GLWS

Re: 98 20" F1000 Cannondale Chameleon CAAD3 Frame Headshok Fork

Frame looks identical to my f600 so woukd have 27.2 mm dia seatpost.

Re:

Ok thanks that's the size i was hoping for...
just waiting on selling a bike before i can do anythin!
If i get this I'll have some nearly new p2's and 20" merlin malt frame for sale if you're interested in a partial swap.

Thanks kyle

Back