1999 Orange Clockwork for sale

99clockwork

Retro Newbie
1999 Orange Clockwork, medium frame, slime green. Pretty light use over the years so very good condition. Just a couple of marks but nothing significant. I upgraded the forks to Rock shox Judys, new tyres and have replaced the handlebars for azonic risers but I think I still have the original straight bars somewhere. Other than that it's all original in good working order.

£275, Cash on collection from High Wycombe Wycombe, Buck.

Attachments

• DSC_0483.JPG
    DSC_0483.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 505
  • DSC_0484.JPG
    DSC_0484.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 505
Re:

Welcome to the site fella, if you have a butchers at the selling rules, all sales have to have a firm price, "No Offers" etc, use Ebay for that.
There is a guidance on price-section, in the general section if you need advice.
To load pictures you need to first upload to a site like Photobucket, then copy the url code onto the the Thread.
Orange did their sizing in inchers, not small/medium, large etc I.e 13, 15, 17, 19. Hope this helps and GLWS

Re:

Apologies, got carried away with managing to post a topic. I have corrected the price and I'll get the tape measure out tomorrow to try and determine the size. I'm guessing it's 15 or 17..

Back