Ultralight 111g ITM "The Stem" 25.8 / 26.0 x 130mm

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A few lightweight stems currently without bikes to attach to. Weights are exact as measured on my digital scales. The prices below are posted within the UK by PP gift (or add fees), ask for overseas postage cost. Only the ITM Stem now left.

ITM Magnesium "The Stem". Weighs just 111g, which is unbelievably light for a long stem: the length is 130mm. The clamp size is not marked on the stem but it is non-oversize road bar diameter. I believe ITM made their stems in 25.8 rather than 26.0, though the two sizes were intended to be interchangeable. with the standard steerer clamp size of 1 & 1/8". I bought this stem as shop soiled stock from a major UK bike store. It still has the store tag with the RRP of £179.99! There are various marks and scuffs so the cosmetic condition is essentially "used". Also, the two titanium bar clamp bolts appear to be very slightly different, so perhaps one has been replaced at some point. £22 posted

Wilier Triestina (produced by FSA) stem. Smart looking stem, came fitted to a very expensive Wilier Izoard XP Centaur road bike (see http://bicyclingaustralia.com.au/2012/0 ... -izoard-xp). A lightweight alloy stem, weighing 169g. £17 posted SOLD

Truvativ Stylo World Cup Stem, finished in Snow White. 90mm, 5 degree rise. £20 posted SOLD

Deda Elementi Newton Stem. One-piece, CNC machined design, from 2024-T3 aluminum. 90mm, 8 degree rise. £17 posted SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_3943 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3943 (Custom).JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_3942 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3942 (Custom).JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_3938 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3938 (Custom).JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 459

Latest posts

Back