parts clearout - added syncros carbon post, mavic wheel bags

trek_y

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Bit of a clearout of some of the more modern bits I have acquired. All prices inc post. Better pics of things on request.

modern_parts_clearout.jpg

From the top ...

XT front mech - 34.9 clamp, bottom swing, top pull - £10

XTR direct mount front mech - M970 dual pull - £20

E13 XCX-ST direct mount chainguide - very light, boxed with shims etc - £35 or swap for BB mounted version

Hayes MX-4 cable disc brakes with Tektro levers and cables, work well - £25 or split £17.50 calipers / £7.50 levers

Shimano M505 SPDs with adaptors - cosmetically pretty good, bearings could use a regrease - £7

Syncros FL stem - OS, 110mm, 6 degrees, very light - £15

Salsa single speed chainring - 32T, 4 bolt, 94bcd, new unused - £20

SRAM 10 speed 34T chainring - unramped, 110bcd, 5 bolt - used once £12

Easton Monketlite carbon risers - cut to 600mm, 25.4 clamp, mid rise - £20

Easton EA70 risers - bit tatty but good light alu riser bar, uncut 685mm, OS clamp - £10.

Bontrager SSR risers - black, new unused, 620mm, 25.4mm clamp - £10

SOLD

Tektro road levers - unmarked - £7
E13 bashguard - has the long bolts etc, no damage - £10
Richey Superlogic carbon bars - OS, 660mm, stupidly light 150g !, brand new never fitted, arm & leg new - £50 >>> removed from sale
Avid Juicy 3's - very tidy, good pads, ready to fit - £40
SRAM X0 BB30 carbon cranks with 39/26 rings or 42/28 option available if preferred, 175mm arms and in good order, very light all of 650g as shown - £120 (SOLD on Ebay for £110)

also now for sale

canondale_cranks_315.jpg

Syncros carbon seatpost - inline, 31.6mm, light, uncut and in very good condition - £40

Note : Cannondale cranks are not for sale.

and

slr_bags_zps6994e2cf.jpg

Mavic padded wheel bags - as supplied with Crossmax SLR's - £20

may I purchase the Tektro road levers? can you confirm which model they are? also, what size ring is the E13 suitable for?

PM replied

The Tektro levers are model R200 I think (embossed on the back of the levers) and the E13 bashring is a Supercharger model and takes up to a 40T ring according to the spec on their website. I put a 36T one up against it and theres plenty of room.

Hi

Should Porschenut suddenly and spontaneously burst into a ball of blue flame 2nd dibs on the Avids please ;)

Cheers

Mark :D

trek_y":37len8cx said:
PM replied

The Tektro levers are model R200 I think (embossed on the back of the levers) and the E13 bashring is a Supercharger model and takes up to a 40T ring according to the spec on their website. I put a 36T one up against it and theres plenty of room.

PM incoming :)

Syncros FL (flippin light!) stem - OS, 110mm, 6 degrees - £15

is this for 1_1/8" steerer and 31.8mm bars? if it is can I have a better pic please?

thanks, Andy

Here's a better pic of the stem. It is for OS bars 31.8mm clamp , 1 1/8 steerer and weighs 142g on my scales. Nice stem.

Attachments

• syncros_fl_110.jpg
    syncros_fl_110.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,208
OK, I'll almost certainly take it, but can you tell me the height of the steerer clamp area please?

thanks, Andy

Back