FS. Hope PRO lever on DH4 BoXXer caliper NEEDS TO GO.

j3aay

Retro Guru
As per title, it came with some 151 Boxxers I have bought. It works perfect and pads look great but it has been sat for a while. All pistons move free and there's no lever play or leaks. It has a Goodrich braided hose which is not damaged at all.

The No6 I believe is for boxxers only and a 185mm rotor without any more adaptors (I will try it later in comparison with the 8" rotor on the bike)

Not sure what its worth but these are pretty rare in good nick. It's lovely bit of machine work, the caliper is really a work of art!

Looking for £30 posted if there's any interest?

Cheers,

Jay

#6 was the hope standard fit for all boxxers from day 1 to they changed to be post mount

Not mega rare but I would be interested to see a pic

And the rotor size is fork dependant, original Judy dh lt's had a #3 calliper and 185, then the Boxxer pro had a #6 185 and from around 00 it was a #6 205

A font of knowledge there! Thanks for the help with the details. I will update with more info and pictures tomorrow.

Thanks

Hi, I have the brake now and it's in great condition. The pads are actually appear to have very little use. It has a Genuine Goodrich braided hose which is long enough for the 151's it came on.

I have mounted a Hayes Boxxer> post adapter (for 8") rotors and it works great with my hayes so I don't need this.

Piccies on request.

Thanks

Still here guys, last chance before EvilBAY. There's the same brake on there for £80!

I will take £28 posted

Oh and I can confirm on my 1999 151's it takes a 8'' rotor.

Cheers

Back