bits and bobs, have a look :)

Dj

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hi,
i am trying to get rid of a few bits to raise some funds for my 1999 stumpjumper project
heres the list
-Shimano deore LX hollowtech II crankset FC-M580 a bit of ankle rub mainly on the drive side, 175mm crank arms, one tooth in the top chainring has broken off, t works fine without it, but i'll supply a spare used deore chainring with it - No BB but a cheap price at £40

-Avid V-brake levers, not sure on the model, they're dark graphite/grey with black levers, good condition - £15

- Hope M4 front and rear brakes, these are the older ones with a cylinder reservoir, the front needs new pads and re-bleeding, but the rear is working fine, the calipers are no.3 - £50 for the pair

- Shimano PD-M520 spd pedals, quite tatty but working smoothly - £15

-Shimano FC-M151 crank set, this is a cheap buy for a cheap build, but its brand new and never used,they're square tapered- no BB £10

-Hope 28.6 seatclamp in red, this is the allen key bolt version - £7

-Black alloy disc wheels 26" bearings are a bit rough, but might just be because the axel is a bit tight - £20

-Shimano lx crankset FC-M572 crankset, quite a bit of ankle rub, this is the sort of grey-ish blue colour, comes with octalink BB and bolts - £20

pictures are coming soon, place dibs and them PM me if your interested

78eec97cb8b8fcd491f5
[/url]

[/CENTER]
[/img]

A few more details about the wheels please. Assuming they're not disc specific, 8 speed cassette, I would like first dibs please. Where in London?

Shimano FC-M151 crank set, this is a cheap buy for a cheap build, but its brand new and never used,they're square tapered- no BB £10

I'll take this please

Back