Canondale Raven 400SL F+F and on one 456

jskdog

Senior Retro Guru
I really don't want to get rid of these but the chance of owning a Vit T in my size has come up on here so have to have a go at getting it! Firstly is my baby, cannondale Raven 4000SL it will come as frame and fork, well 2 forks the jake lefty (axle threads were stripped but it has been re taped and a new bolt although it doesn't look pretty it does the trick) and the original fatty SL that came with the frame. It's 19" and has had the bushes replaced but also comes with some new ones as well if I can find them!
The on one is 18" (I think, will have to check in the morning) this can come as frame with either rigid forks (disc only and unsure of make) or pace rc36 pro class II's not in the best condition and feel a bit soft to me. It will also come with the wheels in the pics and avid disc brakes. Not sure how much intrest there will be in either and I know there is not a lot to go on here so any intrest and I will put up more pics and more detail. Sorry for the vague ad but want to see if it's worth dibbing the vit T if there is enough intrest in these?
Raven lets say £350 posted
and the on one £200

Attachments

• rsz_img_1423.jpg
    rsz_img_1423.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 620
Shame you have to sell the Raven :(

To anyone interested in it - I can vouch for the Frame's excellent condition. When I sold it to jskdog, there wasn't a mark on the main Carbon frame, and knowing how much he wanted it, I'm sure it's been very well looked after!

Jskdog replaced the rear suspension bushes shortly after he bought the frame from me, so they're less than 12 months old.

You really will struggle to find a better one.

GLWTS :)

Thanks guy's I really don't want to sell and hopefully if I can sell the other 2 bikes first I won't have to. But really would like the Vit T

rry but decided to withdraw the cannondale for now, just can't bring myself to part with her :roll:
The on one is still for sale though, either frame only £70 (what I paid for it) or with forks got some pro class II's that need tidying up and a service or some rigid steel ones for disc only. I can also throw in some avid elixer 3 disc brakes if the buyer wants for an extra £40 (needs a bleed on both though) but in excellent condition.
Frame on it's own £70
Frame + pro class II's £100
Frame + rigids £100
Add £30 on top for the brakes if you want them.

raven

oohh keep the raven. mines in bits all over the place waiting for the day. would love a lefty on mine.

drew

Back