FS: '06 rocky mountain slayer frame - £270 OBO

sam264

Retro Guru
For sale is my 2006 Rocky Mountain Slayer frame in 18", it's in good condition with the usual scratches and wear and tear of a frame of this age, bit of chain slap on the chainstay, some cable rub in places, and there is one chip on the non-drive side down tube. Other than that, it's in good nick, no dents or cracks at all.

Size-wise, it would probably fit someone 5ft6"+, I'm 6ft1 and was just about pushing the limit in terms of size.

I have recently (two rides ago) replaced all the pivot bearings, shock bushes and mounting hardware.

The frame will also come with a hope headset, RM QR seatclamp, spare mech hanger (current one is a bit bent) and rear shock (Fox Float RP3 in great working condition)

I'm looking to get rid of this ASAP, so feel free to send me sensible offers, but looking for somewhere around £270

p4pb8454094.jpg

p4pb8454093.jpg

p4pb8454091.jpg

p4pb8454090.jpg

p4pb8162829.jpg

Nah sorry, all the kit is going on the new frame I've just bought, but cheers.
I'm very much open to offers on the frame though.

Now on ebay 99p no reserve. Link.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back