Odds. Manitou/Scott/Heavy Tools/M563

jimmy5willy

Retrobike Rider
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Few bits need shifting. Probably of use to someone.
Everything is used, but fully functional unless otherwise stated.

Scott stem cap and handlebar grips £4

Earl of Barnet's Manitou SX. I changed my mind and am keeping the RST instead. Same price as him £20
$(KGrHqR,!iQE+oh!u1JBBQ!Eo!Dk)Q~~60_12.JPG

Manitou X Vert (ti?) SINGLE CROWN, 105mm travel, pale orange/vomit colour. 205mm steerer 1 1/8". £60

Heavy Tools frame 14" BB>seatclamp, so trials or dwarf MTB. £30 plus postage which I guess is around £10? Will check.

Roox Bomber DH 4.0 Handlebars £10

Club Roost/Go fast silver bar & brace combo £12

Pair of LX hubs. M563 I think but will check. *Pending me finding my spoke key and getting them out of the rims Unless you want the rims?
1 x Campg Stheno
1 x Deep V in-house crap.
Hubs £15 the pair, Rims = postage.

Pair of STX hubs £15

Avid FR5 Lever £5

Mystery Hope front hub. Oldskool takes-a-5-bolt-spider type. Black 20mm thru axle NOT A BIG UN OR Ti £15 SOLD!!

I still have some odd IRC tyres kicking around too. All used I think, but if you're desperate I'll have another rummage.

Might swap for a Rockshox Mag or early silver fork Quadra/Judy XC maybe?

manitou

I'd like dibs on the sx please pending info on the condition of the stanchions - any marks? and is there any play or knocking in the bushings? - I'm not bothered about cosmetic condition.

Re: manitou

worksok":3jqft42i said:
I'd like dibs on the sx please pending info on the condition of the stanchions - any marks? and is there any play or knocking in the bushings? - I'm not bothered about cosmetic condition.

Noted. I'm pretty sure they're ok because EoB said he'd had them serviced, but I'll check for myself.
One pic up the top in the meantime.

Hi, I pmd you about the Manitou but it's sitting in my outbox and didn't send! I'm still interested in these if you still have them - what is the condition of the stanchions under the boots?

Oh hi! Yes forks are still here. Sanchions are fine. I had them at Brighton big dog for all to see. I can get
A photo I'd you want, but it's a bit of a workup at the mo because i'm at work until Saturday. Forks are here though (camera is not)
worksok":1r720rcz said:
Hi, I pmd you about the Manitou but it's sitting in my outbox and didn't send! I'm still interested in these if you still have them - what is the condition of the stanchions under the boots?

Hi, I'll take the SX please - how do you want paying? I'll pay you now but I'm going on holiday and will be back on the 23rd - could you hold off posting them until I contact you again when I get back?

Back