XTR / Hope Wheels / / XT mech /

gingernuts/badger

Senior Retro Guru
Salsa Moto Ace Alu bars SOLD

These are 'normal clamp sized, 665mm wide bars with a 11 degree sweep, bit too sweepy for me.
Great overall condition apart from me scuffing the logos abut when I removed them.
£15 UK posted SOLD

M952 XTR front mech EBAY

It's 31.8 clamp and top pull. Great overall condition bar some small bits of rust on the very top plate ( as shown )
£25 uk posted

M952 XTR rear mech EBAY

Long caged mega 9 rear mech in really good condition with only a minor mark under the X. The jockey wheels have gone spikey though so they're in need of attention.
£35 uk posted

Xt M750 rear mech EBAY

Long caged Mega 9, in okay condition, the odd scrape and scratch - the jockeys are pretty good though. Check the piccie...
£25 uk posted

Avid BB7 mechanical discs. SOLD

These are 180 front - 160 rear flavour.
One set of pads is great the other needs replacing. They're in good nick bar some brake dust. They're a kind of grey colour that looks good with the XTR stuff. They come with all the boots and bolts.
£45 uk posted
sold

Bontrager Race stem.

90mm long for 'normal' bars and 1 1/8" steerers. I'm guessing 5* of rise. Excellent condition.
£10 uk posted

Hope wheels.

These are black Hope XC 6 bolt disc hubs with great bearings and in excellent condition, there is a thin scratch on the front one that I've tried to show. The rims are 32 hole Mavic X717 discs again in excellent condition with very few marks and only a tiny bit of label peel.
The front has round black DT spokes with silver nipples the rear is a bit different in having mostly flat bladed spokes bar 2 round ones. The nipples are mainly silver but then there's some black ones. It does look good and together the wheels are super light.
It can come with a SRAM 9 speed cassette if you fancy, without much wear.
£120 uk...

Paypal gifts please or pay less for cash in Otley (where i live)

more slightly blurry pictures...

....XTR.....

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,448
  • photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,448
  • photo-6.JPG
    photo-6.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,448