FS: Lizard skin & spokes - now on ebay

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
First come first served by PM please (no dibs) PP gift, all prices include postage within the UK. Happy to ship outside the UK (cost tbc).

A random selection from the spares box.

(Old stuff for sale here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 17#1511117 )

Pair of Specialized Enduro tyres, 26*2.0. Shit loads of life left in the tread. SOLD.

Pair of Schwalbe Marathon semi-slicks with the shiny banding, 26*1.5. Shit loads of life left in the tread. SOLD

Pale blue Lizard skin, small. Never used but my mucky fingers have left a small stain. £5.

Dark blue Lizard skin, small. Well used. SOLD.

dsc00230cr.jpg

Stainless steel spokes and nipples from spokesave (ebay). 34 I think, 278mm. £5.

dsc00206ln.jpg

SRAM X( rear mech, 2009/10 model, lost it's covering on the arm but is fully functional (over zealous pressure washer). Works really well, long arm I think. SOLD

Pair of front and rear Shimano XT QR's, 2009/10. £8. Good condition. SOLD

dirtydozen":17fewzp6 said:
can you measure the other lizard skin please, looks a lot smaller than the other n and if its an XS its no gd

It's a small, never fitted unlike the dark blue which has been (and washed many times) hence the difference. It fits the stays of my Kona's (pre 9:cool: perfectly.

Back