Hope / Sun MTX Camo Wheelset

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Set of Hope Pro 2 disc hubs in gunmetal, laced to a pair of 36h Sun MTX Camo Disc Rims.

Wheels are in excellent condition, however they're in bits.

As far as I can see, they require a set of pawls for the freehub (about £13 from Hope?), and they also require the cups which go on either side of the hubs (again, not expensive).

Bearings are all present and correct.

Priced to reflect this :)

£110 posted to UK
SOLD PP

IMG_20120403_175218.jpg

IMG_20120403_175137.jpg

IMG_20120403_175142.jpg

Barney

I NEED these wheels.

Please will you dib for me and we can talk tomorrow when I'm on a computer.

Look through my posts I have a wanted for the rims and the hubs will be perfect for my build.

IWish":2s1c9dvw said:
Barney

I NEED these wheels.

Please will you dib for me and we can talk tomorrow when I'm on a computer.

Look through my posts I have a wanted for the rims and the hubs will be perfect for my build.

Consider them dibbed until I speak to you tomorrow :)

I need to sell them sooner rather than later though (no room left in the shed and I need the money to buy wheels for my X Lite!), so bear that in mind.

I will mate, I have some money due in so I'll sort it with that.

I'll pm you when I'm home

they are quality wheels

u can pick up the bearings for the front wheel off ebay cheap as

and same for the qr ends

ba57ards":1xd6rq8r said:
they are quality wheels

u can pick up the bearings for the front wheel off ebay cheap as

and same for the qr ends

All of the bearings are there for both wheels - as far as I can see all that's needed is a set of pawls for the rear hub, and the axle ends for both hubs.

It's certainly not a difficult fix anyway, I know that much :)

I know the P2 are amazing hubs and I have wanted for the MTX rims.

I can get the missing pieces for the hubs easily too as I have to send things too hope anyway.

arent they Hope Bulbs (is2000 version) rather than Pro IIs. I thought they switched to gunsmoke rather than gunmetal with the Pro II.

Anywho it doesnt make much difference as they are still great hubs, the bonus would be if they have the Ti freehub much better than the alloy freehub on the Pro 2s

Back